We are Sortly: a simple and intuitive, mobile-first, inventory management SaaS solution for businesses. Our smart, modern approach to inventory is transforming how thousands businesses — including teams at Apple, Lyft, Netflix, and Facebook — effortlessly track their products.
Sortly’s steady growth allows us financial independence, and we are now primed to scale within our $20B market with the support of experienced advisors from 500 Startups, Salesforce, and Oracle.
Your role and impact:
Reporting to the Head of Design, the Product Designer, Growth will design and execute on the strategies that shape our customer acquisition. You will own projects end-to-end for your team and are comfortable working closely with a diverse team of designers, marketers, engineers, and data scientists who care deeply about creating impactful experiences. As a core member of our design team, you will help us optimize our tools and process as we continually strive to improve our methods and efficacy. This role has a large visual design component, and you will be impacting our global styles through your contributions.
- Contribute to the strategy and decision-making for customer acquisition.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, data science, product management, engineering, and design peers.
- Design and iterate using data and a/b testing on all public-facing marketing / growth web pages.
- Work with growth managers to ideate hypotheses, strategies, and tactics that help customers make the decision to begin a trial.
- Create and refine all public-facing marketing / growth web and mobile pages.
- Perform analyses and provide recommendations for optimization of the conversion funnel from banner ads through signup.
- Passion for design and understanding customer needs and interpreting their intent.
- A proven track record of delivering highly optimized experiences that drive engagement and conversions.
- 4+ years of experience as a designer working within agencies, marketing, or growth teams.
- Demonstrable core design skills in typography, layout, hierarchy, and color.
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of the design process from conception through delivery.
- A highly analytical mind that loves to use data (think “Moneyball”).
- Strong understanding of quantitative data tools and how to use them in concert with qualitative research.
- Strong communication skills without a fear of over communication.
- Experience working empathetically and collaboratively across different teams and disciplines.
Sortly is a fully distributed company. This is a full-time, 100% remote role. We are hiring in the US and Canada. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States or Canada.