We are Sortly, an amazingly simple, modern, mobile-first inventory management solution for businesses. Our visual, intuitive approach to inventory enables thousands of SMB’s and large companies including teams at Apple, Lyft, Netflix, Facebook, to stay on top of their physical supplies. It’s a $20 billion market and we are growing fast!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with First-Time User experience to join our rapidly growing team! Reporting to the VP Product, you will plan and execute product initiatives designed to quickly deliver value and desirable outcomes for First-time Users. Working with UX research and product design, you will facilitate product discovery to uncover user needs through a variety of quantitative and qualitative methods. Partnering with engineering, you will develop, prioritize, test and validate solutions to address user needs with the greatest impact potential.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Drive strategic direction and establish shared vision across the company by obtaining buy-in on critical, user-centered priorities
- Lead the definition, development, and launch of high-impact initiatives that drive innovation, meet user needs and deliver desired outcomes
- Uncover user needs through quantitative and qualitative product discovery
- Develop, prioritize, test and validate solutions designed to address user needs with the greatest potential impact
- Drive product delivery with a team of engineers, product designers, researchers, and other functional experts and stakeholders
- Understand Sortly’s strategic and competitive position and deliver experiences that delight users and exceed their expectations
- Cultivate an outcome-driven culture of executional excellence and analytical rigor
- 10+ years of experience in product management
- Experience taking highly ambiguous problems and forming structured, defensible opinions on what we should do next
- Owner mindset, with a proven ability to operate and collaborate effectively in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with little supervision
- Experience working cross-functionally and building relationships across globally dispersed teams
- Experience managing and communicating effectively with key stakeholders
- Demonstrable technical aptitude across desktop and mobile platforms
Perks at Sortly:
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Yearly learning & development reimbursement
- Remote-first team
- Semi-annual off-site retreats
This is a full time, 100% remote position, open to applicants in the US and Canada. Sortly is a fully distributed company. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States or Canada.