Sortly helps organizations track and manage their physical assets with a simplified, intuitive, and visual mobile and web inventory management solution. Sortly’s solutions power thousands of small and medium businesses, music bands and sports teams as well as large global corporations and government entities to organize, automate and gather insights on their physical assets all in one place. Sortly is profitable and growing at a fast pace with distributed teams across four countries and primed to scale in this $20 Billion market. We are looking for a Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics and Operations to join our growing team. This role is remote, anywhere in the US.
Who you are:
You are an experienced marketing analytics professional with a deep understanding of how marketing analytics can be used to drive growth across SaaS and particularly Self-serve businesses. You are excited to partner with peer marketing leaders in driving the business forward by distilling data into critical insights and recommendations and measurable improvements. You thrive in fast-moving, growth-oriented business and look forward to leading the function with the prospect of future team building. This is a key role in Sortly’s small but mighty marketing organization.
What you will do:
- Support & partner with Performance and web marketing leaders to define and set channel metrics and performance targets for each stage & segment of the acquisition funnel including all paid media, website, email, and future organic channels.
- Develop business forecasts tied/connected to channel metrics and the complete waterfall and a dashboard display.
- Analyze spend and metrics and develop channel and funnel insights on an ongoing basis and provide actionable recommendations to meet targets and forecasts and uncover friction points/ blockers.
- Responsible for weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual marketing reporting and performance dashboard that track & visualize all aspects of performance and spend, plus identify improvement opportunities.
- Be the marketing team expert in experimental design, including A/B testing, incrementality measurement, and attribution, and ensure we have the process and tools in place to effectively implement these.
- Partner with marketing leads to develop testing frameworks for new & existing channels and campaigns.
- Play a key role in defining the marketing technology landscape including MarTech, AdTech, WebTech, journey mapping, AI and marketing attribution with an eye towards automation and enabling growth and efficiency.
- Work with the broader team to help define customer data strategy and manage the marketing database to drive business growth with recommendations for segmentation and other attributes.
- 7+ years of experience working on campaign targeting, experiment setup, optimizations, and attribution along with deep understanding of performance & measurement across key digital channels – e.g., App, Search, Web, SEO, Email, Push, SMS etc.
- Experience working with data, including working with standard data processing tools/concepts (e.g., SQL, ETL), analytics, validations, and data integrations.
- Must have experience developing and partnering with finance teams and C-level executives on developing and/or inputs to Unit Economics model including CAC, LTV, ROAS etc.
- Ability to manipulate & extract insights from large data sets & seamlessly translate into actionable recommendations across the consumer journey.
- Understanding of marketing technology landscape, including MarTech, AdTech, WebTech, journey mapping, AI and marketing attribution
- Culturally aligned - adaptable, growth mindset, proactive, strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills.
- Degree in an analytical discipline (e.g., engineering, computer science, analytics, BI, operations, data science, consulting) or equivalent
Perks at Sortly:
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible paid time off
- Holidays and year end holiday shutdown (total 15 days per year)
- 401(k) plan
- Yearly learning & development reimbursement
- Home office set up reimbursement
- Remote-first team
- Semi-annual off-site retreats