Sortly is a simple, mobile-first inventory management solution. Our visual & intuitive approach to inventory enables thousands of SMBs and teams within iconic corporations, government entities, music bands & sports teams to stay on top of their physical things.
With over 8000 five-star ratings in the App Store and a net promoter score greater than 55, our impressive growth has largely been driven by organic sources and word of mouth. We are profitable, financially independent, and primed to scale within our $20B market!
As a proud distributed and remote-first company since inception, we currently have teams across 4 countries.
We are seeking an experienced Sr.SDET! As a Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), you will be responsible for designing, building, testing, automating test cases, and managing the test automation frameworks.
What you will do
- Developing and supporting effective and reusable tests, scripts, tools, and test setup for developing tests effectively; the goal is to minimize the test cycle and have extensive coverage to test the product functionality and/or product performance.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team to control risk, improve quality, and streamline release cycles in a continuous integration model.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand the end-to-end product use cases.
- Building robust, scalable, and high–quality test automation solutions for functional, regression, and performance testing.
- Participating in design and architectural discussions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; Hands-on experience of more than 4+ years of working in UI automation.
- Proven experience in test automation, extensible test development, test planning, test case designing, and test execution.
- Hands-on experience with any of the CI/CD tools and processes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A desire to continually upgrade technical knowledge.
- Sortly is a remote-first and globally distributed company. You should be comfortable working with culturally diverse team members in multiple geographies and time zones over virtual channels such as Slack, Google suite, Zoom calls, and the potential for periodic travel (say twice/thrice a year) for in-person meetings and team-building exercises.
Perks at Sortly
- Work with the best engineers and learn from each other.
- Competitive compensation and equity package.
- Remote-first team.
- Off-site retreats.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position open to applicants in India. Candidates must be eligible to work in India.